This kit comprises all you need to make a unique knitted wire necklace dotted with genuine swarovski elements crystal.
The kit proved to be hugely popular at the Knitting and Stitching Show, Alexandra Palace, London 2013, where they were selling at special exhibition prices.
The kit contains;
* 0.25mm dark blue-enamelled copper jewellery wire
* 108 genuine Swarovski elements crystals in a blue mix of montana, aquamarine satin and aquamarine
* silver-plated end connectors,
* silver-plated lobster clasp and extension chain
* Full instructions and pattern chart.
All you will need to have yourself is 3mm knitting needles, a row counter and sewing needle with eye large enough for the wire.
The knitted necklace will fit a neck size of 36cm (14") to 39cm (15.5") depending on the knitters tension.
The kit comes in a beautiful silver gift bag, and makes a perfect present for those who wish to make jewellery rather than just receive the finished product.